Creta Shipcare is leading company in Protection and Indemnity field representing international P&I Groups and offering complete range of P&I services.
We provide marine technical, consultancy and claims handling services. We are available around the clock to handle all kinds of marine casualties and incidents in the Island of Crete.
We are acting as Surveyors on behalf of:
• RINA (Classification society),
• SociétéHellénique de Surveillance S.A. (SGS)
• Bureau Veritas (BV)
• MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company)
• Ethniki General Insurance Company
• Leading survey companies and as Independent Marine and Cargo Surveyors for P&I Clubs, Insurance Underwriters, Owners, Charterers, Receivers etc.
We have been involved in numerous assignments since 1992 and gained valuable expertise in surveying all types of vessels and commodities and as expert witnesses on many of the major casualty incidents in the Island of Crete.
Our activities are based on:
• Draft surveys
• Empty holds’ surveys
• Sealing / Unsealing certification
• Surveys of cargo stowing and securing
• Loading / Discharging supervision
• Bulk cargo surveys
• Break bulk cargo inspections
• Tallying and Outturn surveys
• Cargo pre-shipment surveys
We are also undertake surveys as:
• Heavy lift surveys
• Dry containerized cargo surveys
• Refrigerated container cargo surveys
• Grounding surveys and investigations
• Collision surveys and third party surveys
• Hull and Machinery surveys afloat and in dry-dock
• Pre-purchase surveys
• P&I Clubs’ ship pre-entry condition surveys
• On-hire and Off-hire condition surveys
• Bunker surveys
• Casualty Investigations